Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ten Things That Define My Style

I've been tagged by Kai, so here goes nothing.

1. Being a proud Muslim. Praying, reading the Quran...that sort of thing (by the way, its Quran, not Koran)

2. Anything that is remotely connected with nature. :) That means gardening, growing, eating fruits & veggies...Mother Nature is very artistic, no? Oh, and this point also includes cats and ladybirds. Mew.

3. Gazing at the sky, esp at night, sunset and dawn. Truly amazing!!!

4. Crafts. Jewellery making, painting, cooking (that is a craft, right?), sewing...I'm a true housewife (even though I'm not married (; )

5. Candles. Soooo romantic. When I'm around candles in a dim room, I can feel myself floating away to Magic-land. Plus, they look awesome.

6. Writing poetry. Its like all of my worries have been transported onto the paper/monitor.

7. Yoga. Soooo calming and very, very good for me.

8. Whenever I'm worried, I just turn over my problems to the ocean. Its so huge and so thunderous, like it ha a bad temper. Strangely calming.

9. Music. Any type. It just hypnotizes me.

10. Babysitting. Why? Power!! (Muhahahaha!!!) Plus, they're cute. :)

anyway, this is for whoever wishes to have a burden of writing ten points that define themselves. what else?? oh yeah. Girls Only. :) And now I shall go and philosophize over great (and useless) thoughts and ponder over the creation of mankind and such. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Kai said...

i love it....
thanks 4 accepting my tag.
warm hugs:-]