Friday, March 16, 2007

Whenever I See You

Whenever I see you
I feel like jumping,
yelling,
screaming.
Just wanna get you attention.
But you always ignore my efforts,
wave them aside,
like they're an annoying fly.
Maybe you enjoy watching me suffer?
Maybe you enjoy feeling admired?
But what about me?
Making a fool out of myself
when you pass my locker.
Watching you flex your muscles,
drooling.
Watching your hair bounce
with every step.
Like a dog,
I follow you.
And heartlessly, you allow it.
Why do I love
a man with no heart?

6 comments:

aria said...

.. quite simple and lovely.
All I can say is .. you are not alone..

Kai said...

oh i could relate to this.

Inconsequential said...

'Watching you flex your muscles,
drooling.'

i read that bit as the man drooling :)
It made me wonder why you fancy a muscle bound slack jawed mutant...

Blokes...sooo stupid, I know 'cos I am one :)

miss magic said...

I don't actually. just felt like writing that. & you're a mutant, eh?? :)

Inconsequential said...

if you fancy me, i'll be whatever you want, though it might take a while to build some muscle...
I can already drool quite well though, and I am excellent at ignoring people.

And by definition of the social norm, I think I would class as a mutation :)
I'm bloody proud of that though, don't wanna be like all the rest.

a.Kai said...

this is so pure - so real, I always luv the cold and heartless, and puppy dog love is such a real and strong emotion!!